Friday, September 25, 2009

Where is it all going?

So I have been losing weight over the last several months. This is odd
and it causes me to wonder and get somewhat nervous. I've always
stayed at pretty much the same weight throughout my adult life and
have never been able to gain much. The weight that I did seem to gain
went mostly to my stomach, pretty much being in accord with what most
men get; a beer gut. That is pretty much all gone. As well (of course)
as the expected muscle loss. I didn't think I would see this as an
effect but it is somewhat nice considering that if I stick my gut out
as much as possible all I see is a slightly rounded curvature that
looks very feminine. So I got the stomach I never knew I always wanted
but at the same time I have also had really bad stomach cramps for the
last three days.

Breasts are at roughly the same tenderness level they have been for
about 3 months. There is also intermittent puffiness. The shape is
coming in more.. I still don't think I'm an A cup but in certain poses
they do look more like breasts than a skinny guys chest.

My family is coming to visit Boise in about a week. Not my immediate
family; My Grandmother, Aunt, and Aunt and Uncle. My Grandmother being
the only person I don't believe I've come out to. I told my Cousin,
and so I believe my aunt and uncle in Seattle know. But I'm not sure
I've told my uncle because it doesn't really matter if they know or
not (Not that they aren't great people because they are, I just don't
see them flying off the handle and shunning me or treating me any
differently.). I see them only a couple of times every 3 or so years
apart. They have little effect on my life so it was never an issue. I
know for a fact that I've never told my Grandmother because I haven't
seen her since before I started transitioning. I'm really not sure
what she will think.. I don't think it would be especially bad.. She
accepted that one of her grandsons (adopted) was gay. On the other
hand I think our relationship has been mutual disinterest at best.

All the same this doesn't really affect me, nor do I believe I will
see them more than maybe twice for a couple of minutes each during
they week long visit. I work 5 days a week. most of the day so I don't
think they will want to wait around for me to get off of work before
they go to dinner. A sit down meal might be the only reason this
matters at all.

Anyway.. Thats my update for now. For an update of what I look like I
have enclosed pictures. These aren't new to facebook but I have
started to use posterous more often so that I can make my updates
available to all of my online outlets.

Posted via email from ezmyrelda's posterous

No comments: