Friday, September 25, 2009

Progress feels nice.

Tonight I made a lot of progress on certain computer oriented
projects. Both of these projects I had been trying to wrestle around
with for several weeks. Not because they are particulary complicated
or hard to do, but because whenever I had the time I was tired of
complex technical issues and whenever I wasn't tired I was at work.

Anyway...

The first of these projects completed tonight was getting my iPod
Touch and my Novation Nocturn both mappable reliably. They are both
now visible and sending messages after several restarts. Now I can
concentrate on creating the TouchOSC layout and using a personal one
instead of stock and also setting up the template I will continually
use for all projects both live and performance wise.

The second project was configuring the install of lighttpd on my iPod.
Now I have a real webserver on my iPod instead of the crippled ones
they sell in the app store. Why would I need to do this? I'm a geek.
Why not? I think of cool uses for it later.

And now... off to bed.

Posted via email from ezmyrelda's posterous

No comments: