Saturday, September 26, 2009

Round and round she goes..

Where she stops.. and starts.. and how she jumps around well.. That
would be entirely up to you. This is the most recent offering from The
Strange Agency whose other apps Curtis Heavy and Sound Scope Space I already own. I love the design and color schemes
this software publisher uses. I have always been fond of blue and red
and purple. I also love the simplicity of the vector inspired designs.
These apps take the music making paradigm in another direction and
show use how we can manipulate sound sound in two dimensions and yet
still keep it fresh. The DSP Algorithms are elegant and do not produce
dropouts or glitches. I can tell this new app is going to be just as
much fun as the others.

Posted via email from ezmyrelda's posterous

No comments: