Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nocturnal

So over the week I got the Novation Nocturn that I ordered. Its taken me around a day and a half off and on to learn how to map controls using the different modes. It has whats known as Automap for the VSTs and also has a native midi client so you can map your hosts controls as well. This was a must because I like to use the crossfader in ableton and one of the reasons I bought it was because it has a crossfader in a central location and of course its horizontal. The leds on it are really bright and its easy to see whats going on as you move around your set.

Automap works amazingly well and I'm glad that just mapping the controls isn't a constant headache like it seems to be in other usb midi controllers.

In other news I bought a pair of ellie shoes although not from that location and like 7 bucks less. I got them locally from "The Costume Shop". I also bought an adorable petticoat by "Living Dead Souls" at the same place.. Sorry couldn't find a pic.

I am so ready to get on hrt soon.

No comments: