Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A first step. Truly.

So for all of my wild determination to forge straight ahead into my transition.  (Buying clothes, going out in public with out laser or electro, no hormones and a good 18 years past puberty), I feel like I will be taking my first real step in transition by speaking with a therapist tomorrow to see if she would be a helpful and healthy fit for me.. I'm getting older.. I'm not about to take crap from someone who believes I am wrong or perverse..   I'm perverse... But being a girl isn't a perversion. I just really hope that I don't I have to continue looking for a therapist.  

I feel like this will be the least interesting and most tedious part of transition, but it will definitly be needed...   I'm just more interested in finding an endocrinologist or getting laser done. I never was much for other people validating me.  

I knew when I was a child.. I just couldn't express it verbally.  I was also a social outcast dealing with the death of my father... So I had other crap going on.

No comments: